Thursday 4 June 2009

Plector - Just Funny

Plector's Question

I am a very slow worker and by the time I dip my brush into the
paint it has formed a thick skin. When I paint with this it leaves a very
lumpy surface(sometimes I have to spread it with a knife). The skin tends to
stick to the rag and the rag sticks to the wall. My bedroom wall is covered
in rags and looks quite good (as they are all different colours) A neighbour
told me I have got the technique wrong but my wife disagrees. Who is right?
The bathroom wall is covered in sponges and I think this ties in well with
the deep sea theme,I can also rub myself against them for a quick wash (and
dry myself on the bedroom wall). My son was quite upset when I borrowed all
his marbles but is delighted with his newly marbled bedroom walls,
unfortunately my wife finds them difficult to dust. She said she thought I
was loosing my marbles but I don't remember having any. We are looking for
an unusual effect for the dining room and have considered using wigs (for a
fresh combed look)but feel it might be too expensive. Do you have any
suggestions.
Many thanks in anticipation of an answer
Plector

ANSWER

To the first part of your question - your wife is right as always.

For the second part - I don't think you're loosing your marbles rather finding a new trend.

To the last part - use synthetic wigs.

No comments:

Post a Comment